Most websites address wound care issues in very clinical terms, trying
to create wound experts out of their visitors. But we believe that if you
(or someone you know) has a non-healing or problematic wound, all you want
is for that wound to close. You don't want to be a wound expert and you
probably hope you never have to think about wounds again!
If this describes your thinking, we've created a free booklet
entitled, "Wound Guide for Patients".
It covers issues like:
- Why isnít my wound healing?
- Explanations of acute, chronic and 'other' wounds
- What has changed in wound care recently?
- What can I do myself, as far as treatment?
- Where can I go for expert care?
To receive this free booklet, simply fill out the
form below. You'll also receive information about how to find a local